Blogger Tutuorial - No underline links when hovering

 fredricschwartz.com

So as people that have followed this blog knows, I've been constantly changing the layout of the blog to find what I like best since I've just started blogging (well...not really..but finally decided to commit to it)

I've been learning lots of new things about the world of blogging an I'd like to share all my blogging tips with you!

My first tip:

How to get rid of that under line when you hover over your links

This only applies to a specific post/page:

 go to template>customize>advanced>add css

add this code:


.nounder a {
text-decoration: none;
color: black;
}


 and then after in your page/post you are on, add this to the HTML:

<p class="nounder">
All of the <a href="somewhere">links within this paragraph</a>
will have no underlines.

</p>


 and you're done!


Now if you want to apply to all the links in your blog, then you can add this under
template>customize>advanced>add css 

a:link {text-decoration:none;}
a:visited {text-decoration:none;}
a:hover {text-decoration:none;}
a:active {text-decoration:none;}

Source:
http://www.boutell.com/newfaq/creating/nounderline.html
http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_link.asp



Comments

  1. Hi ! Did you execute all the options of your portal by yourself or you turned to professionals to get some help?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts