Frugal Couple Fitness- Losing weight



Well, there's so many different things you could do that would help losing weight and I've been through quite a few methods and here's what really worked:
- EAT LESS!!!

True, it wasnt just eating less, I was also doing Insanity

But then again, I used to work out 5times a week or more and always eat til i'm uncomfortable. Unless you work out enough to make up for the calories, working out just doesnt cut it to lose weight.

It could also be watching what I eat, for some time, I was on somewhat of a low carb diet: rice is not really on the menu anymore. When I pack lunch, it's meat and veggies. But the huge variance of my diet shows to me that it doesnt really matter what I eat, but how much I eat.

My weight dropped from 185 to 165. I m currently not doing insanity anymore, just going to the gym, working intervals most of the time.

The real main difference is instead of eating at 4 McDoubles at McDonalds, I eat 2 now.


I just heard on the radio that people in antiquities used to eat once a day! Maybe we dont need that much food.

There are tricks to help reducing food intake.
- eating slowly: the body does tell you its full at some point, but there's a delay with when you actually eat. Sometimes I stop eating when I feel 30% full, and then, 20 minutes later, i feel 75% full... Weird but its like that. Take eating breaks

- cheap out: my favorite... especially in USA, i find one portion is wayyyy too much, so with my fiance, we usually share a main and an appetizer, or just a main. And generally, its enough.
These guys are from Quebec actually, but you get the idea. - having a digestive drink: drinking something really helps filling you up. I find coffee to always work, but dont drink too much coffee if you want to be able to sleep.

EAT LESS!

  [This month's STAR sponsor!]

Comments

Popular Posts