Foodie Review: Szechuan House Restaurant





We are definitely returning customers at this restaurant.  Every time I wish to eat something fulfilling, this is my go-to place.
can
There are several types of Szechuan dishes we've tried there.

The spicy special oil dishes look very authentic. There is plenty of chili and numbing szechuan peppers. The oil is properly flavoured, plenty of crushed garlic. Very aromatic. There are also sweet bean paste style dishes which are very good. 

Dishes we've tried:
- spicy pork intestine 
- pork belly with tree mushroom, in a sweet special sauce
- beef tripe in special spicy sauce


The dishes have plenty of meat. We usually just order 2 dishes and rice for 2 people and it is definitely enough.



All very good. In my opinion the best Szechuan deal in town.



Szechuan House Restaurant (Burnaby) 巴渝菜舍 on Urbanspoon

Comments

  1. Hey, sounds like a great place for food lovers!! As you have mentioned food is spicy especially the meat dishes. I love spicy food and really want to go to this place. Currently I am searching for some event location rentals for my brother’s reception party.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts